CADA Head Start/Early Head Start Will Be Accepting Applications
CADA Head Start /Early Head Start will be accepting applications for enrollment for the 2021-2022 school year by appointment at the center nearest you or at the CADA Administration office. You can also start the process online by clicking the Apply for Head Start / Early Head Start link in the upper right corner. Head Start/ Early Head Start are a Federally funded preschool programs provided at no cost for income-eligible families. To be eligible for the CADA Head Start/Early Head Start program, the following requirements must be met:
- Head Start: a child must be at least 3 or 4 years of age by August 31, 2021.
- Early Head Start: must be an expectant family or child birth to 35 months of age.
- For both programs: Income of the parents must meet current income guidelines.
Parents need to present the following information for enrollment application:
- Income verification: 2020 Income Tax Return form (including all W-2s), employer's letter, SSI, TANF and/or child support verification, etc.
- Child's birth certificate or other appropriate verification.
- Child's immunization records.
For more information, please call:
Bertie County CADA Office 252-794-3107
CADA Head Start at HCC 252-536-6385
CADA Hertford County Head Start/Early Head Start 252-209-8569
CADA Head Start at Hodgestown Lifetime Learning Center 252-519-0099
CADA Head Start at Roanoke Life Center 252-678-8601
CADA at Scotland Neck Head Start / Early Head Start 252-826-4412
Clara Hearne Head Start 252-519-7700
West Bertie Head Start 252-344-2433
White Oak Head Start / Early Head Start 252-445-4231
Windsor Head Start 252-794-5519
Woodland Head Start / Early Head Start 252-587-1108
CADA Administration- Rich Square, NC 252-539-4155
Part 1 of the Application Process:
Do I have to complete the application from a computer? No. The CADA Head Start/Early Head Start Online Preschool Application may be completed from a computer or any mobile device. If using auto-fill to complete the application, please be sure to verify all fields contain the correct information.
After submitting an application what are the next steps?