CADA Head Start/Early Head Start Will Be Accepting Applications
CADA Head Start /Early Head Start will be accepting applications for enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year by appointment at the center nearest you or at the CADA Administration office. Head Start and Early Head Start are federally funded preschool programs provided at no cost for income-eligible families. To be eligible for the CADA Head Start/Early Head Start program, the following requirements must be met:
- For Head Start: a child must be at least 3 or 4 years of age by August 31, 2018.
- For Early Head Start: must be an expectant family or child birth to 35 months of age.
- For both programs: Income of the parents must meet current income guidelines.
Parents need to present the following information for enrollment application:
- Income verification: 2017 Income Tax Return form (including all W-2s), employer’s letter, SSI, TANF and/or child support verification, etc.
- Child’s birth certificate or other appropriate verification.
- Child’s immunization records.
For more information, please call:
Bertie County CADA/ NC Works Career Center 252-794-5616
CADA Head Start at HCC 252-536-6385
CADA Hertford County Head Start/Early Head Start 252-209-8569
CADA Head Start at Hodgestown Lifetime Learning Center 252-519-0099
CADA Head Start at Roanoke Life Center 252-678-8601
CADA at Scotland Neck Head Start / Early Head Start 252-826-4412
Clara Hearne Head Start 252-519-7700
West Bertie Head Start 252-344-2433
White Oak Head Start / Early Head Start 252-445-4231
Windsor Head Start 252 794-5519
Woodland Head Start / Early Head Start 252-587-1108
CADA Administration- Rich Square, NC 252-539-4155