Choanoke Area Development Association of NC (CADA) seeks bids for the service/trades for housing programs administered by CADA in Bertie, Edgecombe, Halifax, Hertford, Martin and Northampton Counties. A Bidders Conference to explain the programs and the bid process is scheduled for 1:00 PM Monday, April 3, 2023 Administrative Office, Rich Square, NC.
- 2023-2024 Weatherization Program (All listed counties)
- ECTS-Evaluation, Cleaning and Tuning of HVAC Systems
- Installation of Insulation
- Repair and Replacement of HVAC systems
- Electrical Repairs
- Plumbing Repairs
- Incidental Repairs
- Urgent Repair Program (Bertie, Halifax, Hertford, Martin, Northampton)
- Essential Single Family Rehab Loan Pool (Bertie, Halifax, Hertford, Northampton)
The scope of work for each trade/service/program will be explained at the bidder’s conference and is outlined in the bid package. Only contractors/vendors licensed for an identified trade may apply. Bid packages with required documents including ranking criteria will be available at the CADA office in Rich Square, NC 27869 or may be downloaded from the CADA Website www.nc-cada.org. Bids will be due by 1:00 p.m. on Monday, April 17, 2023.
CADA is an equal opportunity agency. Businesses owned by minorities and women are encouraged to apply